Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wild Card Wednesday

With so many deals and steals on the horizon, I couldn't wait until Thursday to share them with you. But don't worry....I still have a fab deal to share with you guys on tomorrow. Here's what my research's uncovered....

American Eagle has done it again! They are offering us 10% off our purchases in store or online. Click here to get your coupon now!

For all my F.A.T. (fabulous and thick) girls, Torrid is having a great clearance sale. Most items are at least 50% off. Click here to visit their online store.

Although I'm not a fan, Gap is having a great sale. Here's what you get...

  1. 25% of selected jeans in store
  2. Buy one, Get one 50% off jeans at Baby and Kids Gap online
  3. Free shipping (enter code FREE100) on online orders of $100 or more ($50 or more if you have a Gap Card)

Check out the new Paul and Joe Collection at Target.com! Best all you get FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $50 or more. Click here to view the collection.

Whew! Let me take a breath! I hope you enjoy these sales. Be sure to share your findings with me below.

Pictured above: Delia's Maya Bangle Set $12.50

Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!


***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

No comments: