Sunday, October 01, 2006

Monday Madness


ME's looking for some partner's crime! Things are getting a bit crazy for me and I don't want my blog to suffer. I'm in search of some bloggers that would like to be contributing writers and be the glue that holds this blog together. Here's what I'm looking for:


  1. You must have your own blog
  2. Have a working knowledge of the English language and be willing to grammatically check your posts
  3. Be able to commit to post @ least 1 day/week

  4. Be knowledgeable about the world of fashion

  5. I welcome all bloggers male and female (large or small)

Ready to apply?

Send an email to margarite_elaine [at] yahoo.com and include a link to your blog, your availability and why you wish to join the Margarite Elaine family. I look forward to reading all of your responses.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!

Visit ShopME today for the latest trends in fashion jewelry at AFFORDABLE prices!


***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

2 comments:

OSN said...

do you still wish to hire anyone after november?

Margarite Elaine said...

Sure after November is fine. Shoot me an email @ margarite_elaine [at] yahoo and we can discuss the particulars. I look forward to hearing from you.