Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Madness

I, personally, believe that Pajamas are an accessory rather than clothing. Peter Alexander is, hands down, the leading sleepware designer in Australia, both online and in stores. I have many, many pairs of PA pj's infact I really sleep/lounge in anything else. These pjs/jim jams/jammies (whatever you like to call them) are in the latest prints and cuts, incredibly comfortable and of the highest quality and are able to be mixed and matched with tops and bottoms etc.


Here are a few of my fav pics (bearing in mind it is Spring in Australia)

Big Swirl Wide PJ Pants approx $30.00US


Crochet Cap Sleeve Tee approx $25US



Squiggle Minishorts approx $25US

And the best thing for you international fashionista's?? They ship internationally for only a small price!!

2 comments:

What's Haute said...

i love the swirl pants...very pucci-esque.

Margarite Elaine said...

Karina--
Thx for filling in my absence! These PJs are too cute!