Wednesday, October 11, 2006

WILDCARD WEDNESDAY

Thank you all so much for your feedback from my first post last week. Your all such dolls!!

Well its Wildcard Wednesday today so I thought I’d bring the best of this seasons jeans.

Jeans are such a personal thing, and usually once you find a fit that flatters your tummy, or makes your butt look awesome, you’ll stick with it. So here are a two fits that most people either love or hate.

Classic



Splurge - True Religion Joey Big T - $262.00 from Shop Intuition












Steal - Mossimo True Blue - $22.99 from Target






Skinny Leg





Splurge - J Brand 12" Pencil Leg - $159.00 from Girlshop













Steal - Mossimo Faded Skinny Jeans - $13.99 from Target





What is your fav fit? And do you splurge or steal on jeans?

Karinaxoxo

P.S I apologise for the terrible layout - I'm having Blogger issues. I'll try and fix it. Cheers.

3 comments:

Margarite Elaine said...

I love the skinny jeans! However I must say that classic fit looks better on my body type.

Julz said...

I love skinny jeans too! But if I wear a high shirt or if the waistline is too high my legs look really really long.

EightyJane said...

I like the look of skinny jeans, but with my runner's legs it just ain't happenin for me. low rise boot cut works best for me.