Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday: Fergie


I had to take a break from jewelry blogging, to address this outfit real quick. Fergie, my love, what the hell where you thinkin'? I mean seriously! As a fashion stylist, I consider it my civic duty to save you from yourself. You are hear by ordered to step away from your closet. We all see that you are totally incapable of making fashionable decisions. What you should have done was ditch the super short shorts, those Spice Girl boots, and that dreadful hat. If you would have paired the vest with a crisp white blouse, dark slacks/denim, and some slammin' flats then you could have saved yourself a lifetime of embarrassment. I'll allow you to keep those sunglasses but that purse has go to GO! You know what....NO...the sunglasses have to go too! Baby girl please call ME so that we can do a makeover. To redeem yourself, here's what I recommend...




Now back to the regular jewelry blogging already in progress...

No comments: