Thursday, March 06, 2008

ME March Madness: Skin Deep

Origins  Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum

I've always had beautiful skin but when I moved to the Bay Area, this windy weather wreaked havoc on my dry completion. For years, I had to layer a minimum of 3 moisturizers to keep my skin hydrated which left ME quite frustrated. Then during one of my frequent visits to Valley Fair, I stumbled upon Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum. This product immediately (I mean within the first 24 hours) took my dry skin from blah to tah-dah! It quickly absorbs into my skin, does its magic and leaves behind a healthy sun-kissed glow. I will admit that I got a severe cause of sticker shock when I first saw the price but this serum is worth its weight in gold. If you a crave a beauty product that can breathe life into your skin then take it from ME, this serum works!

Origins Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Face Serum, $65.00, Origins

No comments: