Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ME Loves Color: Purple and Silver

Purple has always been one of my favorite colors. Every fashion mag will have you believing that it's only appropriate to wear during the Fall but I beg to differ. Purple and silver is one of those color combos that will always add freshness to your wardrobe. To take it one step further, purple comes in a variety of shades and tends to complement most skin tones. So I say shake it up a bit and add a hint of purple/silver to your summer wardrobe. Got your eyes one of those items above? Click here to explore.

1 comment:

Yasmine said...

Oh, I think you just gave me an idea for my xmas tree decoration. I stumbled upon your site by searching new color combinations for it. And guess what? Purple craze is over me right now (see my blog)! I know your post is from 2008 but I simply had to comment. Thanx!!!