Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary to ME!


Can you believe it's been two years already? Boy does time fly! I remember when I first started this blog and look at what it's grown into now! AMAZING! Each year, I like to re-visit last year's goal to see what progress I've made so here it goes:

  1. Get my blog ranked 7 on Google (well guys I'm still a 4 but I can't complain)
  2. Add some contributing writers (I'm still looking. Contact ME if you're interested)
  3. Exchange links with more established blogs (still working on this one. There's just not enough hours in the day!)
  4. Become a blogger for hire (I accomplished this one! YIPPEE! I start my new position today!)
  5. Get some press (i.e. I'd love a write up in a mainstream fashion publication) for my blog (still working on this one as well)

This year I'd like to:

  1. Give my blog a face lift (complete with new web design and URL. Know of any affordable web designers?)
  2. Start my own blogtalk radio show (any ideas on show content?)
  3. Renew my love for fashion styling (I was a fashion stylist for awhile & worked for a ton of fashion shows, mags and honestly got burnt out. I miss it a great deal and want to slowly re-introduce myself to it.)
  4. Create more opportunities for dialogue (i.e. blogtalk radio) with my readers (do you have any ideas?)

Please join ME as I celebrate this great milestone and welcome the many blessings to come.


P.S.
Thank you so much for believing in my talent and making Margarite Elaine a daily stop on your destination of life. Without you, I'd simply be talking to myself :) so thanks for lending a kind ear.

Cupcake photo courtesy of Johanna Bohoy

No comments: