Can you believe it's been two years already? Boy does time fly! I remember when I first started this blog and look at what it's grown into now! AMAZING! Each year, I like to re-visit last year's goal to see what progress I've made so here it goes:
- Get my blog ranked 7 on Google (well guys I'm still a 4 but I can't complain)
- Add some contributing writers (I'm still looking. Contact ME if you're interested)
- Exchange links with more established blogs (still working on this one. There's just not enough hours in the day!)
- Become a blogger for hire (I accomplished this one! YIPPEE! I start my new position today!)
- Get some press (i.e. I'd love a write up in a mainstream fashion publication) for my blog (still working on this one as well)
This year I'd like to:
- Give my blog a face lift (complete with new web design and URL. Know of any affordable web designers?)
- Start my own blogtalk radio show (any ideas on show content?)
- Renew my love for fashion styling (I was a fashion stylist for awhile & worked for a ton of fashion shows, mags and honestly got burnt out. I miss it a great deal and want to slowly re-introduce myself to it.)
- Create more opportunities for dialogue (i.e. blogtalk radio) with my readers (do you have any ideas?)
Please join ME as I celebrate this great milestone and welcome the many blessings to come.
Thank you so much for believing in my talent and making Margarite Elaine a daily stop on your destination of life. Without you, I'd simply be talking to myself :) so thanks for lending a kind ear.