Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Trend 2009: Grecian Dresses

It is so hot in the summer that I'm all about being casually cool. My summer calendar is stocked full of barbeques, birthday parties, etc. and nothing gets me out the door quicker than a perfectly fitted dress. The Grecian style has become one of my go-to faves because of its ethereal feel and 'ol school Shakespeare kiss me now/ask questions later quality.



Mid Summers Night


The dress takes a traditional spin on the Grecian style. When I look at this set I'm transported to the wooded glen of a Midsummer's Night dream where I would have been smart enough to follow my heart to my true love....Puck and all.


dress


This dress has an urban feel with a street sensibility that would easily translate at one of my early evening soirees. Plus when the temp drops later in the evening, I could throw on that spectacular kimono and be good to go.


So what do you think? Grecian dresses...love it or hate it? Sound off in the comments below.

5 comments:

kassmarie said...

very cute (:

Nancy said...

Love the greek dresses. They're so classic and stylish!

Anonymous said...

I have that purse in the smaller version. Betsy Johnson.

Dorm Bedding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ragnhild Finsveen Liven said...

i love it!