Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love Bloomingdales? Save 20%!


Guys it's my favorite time of year! Bloomies Friends and Family event! I can save 20% off all my Spring goodies and now so can you! Simply enter FFMARCH at checkout to snag some great deals! And yes, it includes sale merchandise! Be sure to hurry because the deals end on Sunday March 28.


Here's what I've got my eyes on:

Isabella Fiore Geometric Leila Leather Hobo $450

Do I really NEED another handbag? No. Will I be buying this anyway? Absolutely! This Isabella Fiore bag is divine. I can just imagine the texture of the subtle leather. At $450 it's a bit pricey but my additional 20% off totally justifies this purchase.

I'd love to see what you purchase (or add to your wishlist) with your F&F coupon. Please share links to your purchases (or favs) below.

No comments: