Friday, August 18, 2006

Frantic Friday

Sorry for the late post guys. Today is my first day off in a long time and I've been enjoying it!

THIS or THAT Tuesday Reveal
For those of you who selected THIS ring....you were RIGHT! It's the Butterfly Diamond Band from Kwiat and it retails for $3,520. Featuring white gold and diamonds, it's enough to make any girl's eyes sparkle. Need more info? Click here


Weekend Accessories
Today during my frequent internet searches, I ran across two fabulous accessories. Best of all, they're both under $25!



$16 at Nordstrom
This belt really reminds me off the huge buckles on the B.Fendi. It's totally in style and at a fraction of the cost.


$20 at Nordstrom
I love the idea of getting 3 necklaces for a one low price. I've always loved layering and these will be great over all my fall sweaters.

Enjoy your weekend!

Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!

***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

7 comments:

Virenda said...

I LOVE the tri-necklace. I will actually go and buy that.

Margarite Elaine said...

I think I'll have to do the same. The price is right and the necklace is just too cute!

Margarite Elaine said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate the love all the way from Singapore!

Design Muse Blog said...

your right that is a cute owl necklace. If I am not mistaken that design is based on a popular design from the 1970's.

Margarite Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margarite Elaine said...

You're prob right! I'm not really up on my vintage but I'll take your word for it :).

Anonymous said...

luvin' that belt...and I am going to get it!