Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Madness

Happy Monday All!
I hope your week is off to a great start. I just had the distinct pleasure of scheduling all of my check-ups (eye, dental and well-woman) and boy it's a lot of work! I mean you have to call like million a ppl just book an appointment 3 months out. You would think that someone would have created a one-stop shop for medical appointments. Don't you just love Mondays?
Here's some eye candy for ya......

$18
These rings are brought to us courtesy of my friend @ Budget Diva. Each one is a unique handcrafted work of art. Visit her site for purchase details.

$34 at AKO
This bag is totally cute! The grommets (i.e. studs) remind me of something totally rocker. I think the ultra-suede finish is what sold me.



$460 at Max and Chloe
This one is for all my high rollers. I have always loved key necklaces (I'm actually wearing one today) and this one is superb. Maybe it could double as the key to your heart.


Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!


***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

No comments: