Thursday, August 24, 2006

News from ME


Hi everyone!
I have some exciting news to share.

Margarite Elaine's pirate princess bling set has landed in a celebrity gift bag.

How great is that? I'm so excited to be given the opportunity to share my wonderful products with a celebrity clientele. I think this a step in the right direction for my company. I'll keep you posted with any add'l details. In the meantime, I've included a picture of the gift bag. See the cute onesie set (the rhinestone pacifier is to die for!) on the wood chair to the left...that's mine! I've also included a larger pic below.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!


***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

3 comments:

Lady Apple said...

that is super cool! your products are super cute!! so, how did you manage to get your products in to celebrity gift bags?
by the way, do you have a store? what is the name of it?s

Margarite Elaine said...

Jessica--
I mastered the technique of networking in college and was able to sweet talk myself into celebrity bag heaven. I was totally surprised and honored to be included. I've already rec'd some inquires on how to purch my products. So exciting!

I'm in the process of building my website and as soon as it's live...I'll post the good news here on my blog. The name of my company is Margarite Elaine and I'll specialize in selling my favorite thing: fashion jewelry.

Lady Apple said...

well, congrats!!! that is awesome!