Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday Madness

Lately, I've been finding accessories in the most unlikely places. Look what I found over at J Crew...


$18.00 at JCrew.com

I've been really into headbands lately and this one is super cute. Plus tortoise shell is suppose to be BIG for fall.

$29.50 at JCrew.com

At first, the belt did nothing for me then I thought about it for a bit. The velvet and tortoise shell provide a great contrast that could be worn with some low slung brown trousers for fall.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!


***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

2 comments:

Kine said...

Ohh, I love both of them. I also have a headband addiction, my favourite is my leopard headband ;)

Margarite Elaine said...

I'm so glad that the headband trend has returned. I just snagged this great black and white polka dot one from Forever 21.