Friday, September 01, 2006

Frantic Friday

THIS or THAT Tuesday Reveal
Thanks to everyone for their fashionable comments. It's wonderful to know that I'm not talking to myself :). This is our best reveal yet! The votes are in and the winner is...

Peep-Toe Bow Wedge $48 at Gap.com

Weekend Accessories

$52 at Banana Republic

Can someone please send a memo to my future husband (ummm....you'll have to find him 1st) and let him know that I'm in love? Wouldn't this be the perfect eternity band? This ring packs all of the bling that a rhinestone junkie like myself craves.

$32 at Banana Republic

I just bought a great necklace at Forever 21 that is the perfect compliment for these earrings. Now that I think about, the owl necklace that I posted last month would look great with these as well. These earrings are a neutral color and will pretty much look great with anything (preferably gold).

Enjoy your weekend!

Be sure to subscribe to our blog & get your daily dose of ME delivered to your inbox!


***Your comments are ALWAYS welcome***

No comments: