Friday, September 29, 2006

My Birthday Update

So as I promised, I wanted to be sure to update everyone with the outcome of my birthday celebration. The Bloomingdale's Gala in San Francisco was a blast. The store is the second largest in the chain (the 1st in NY) and has a ton of great merch. It's 5 levels of shopping bliss. At the gala, they had an open bar, full sushi station and various food stations serving everything from grill cheese to rack of lamb. They also had some wonderful bands playing on each floor (sometimes two at a time) and we even got a concert from Chris Botti ( a Grammy award winning jazz saxophonist). Lastly, I got to network and meet some wonderful people. For the fear of sounding nouveau riche, I won't name drop but let's just say I met some company founders, PR reps, and modeling agency owners. More importantly, we got a fabulous gift bag which contained a $25 gift certificate to Bloomingdale's, a membership to an exclusive fitness club in the bay area (it's usually open by invite only) and some Bloomingdale's trinkets. It's was BIG FUN and me/my gfs had a blast! We capped of the night with Dinner at Bucca di Beppo complete with raspberry pound cake with ice cream--YUM!

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful birthday wishes! It means a lot to me to receive your virtual love :)!

No comments: