Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Madness

Sorry for the lack of postings guys!! As you know, Margarite Elaine herself is out of town showcasing her jewelry…and I’ve nearly been too busy to update my blog!!!

Firstly the winner of last weeks This or That Tuesday is...THAT;


Large Rectangle Stone Ring


Now, for some Monday Madness...

Christmas Shopping can be a headache at the best of times...especially for that relo/friend who has everything, or is incredibly fussy, or just downright hard to buy for. I've found the perfect gift;

Christie Martin at Girlshop...personalized, stylish and a variety of choice to pick the perfect style!!! And what's even better - you can order online.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got something similar from Elsewares but instead of my mother's own name, I had my own name and my sister's name engraved on it. My mom loves it & wears it all the time. Just an idea to mix up the engraving thing.