Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Re: We want to collaborate with you through link insertion

Hey,


I wanted to check in as I had not heard back from you after my last messages.

To recap:

I work with a reputable client that regularly publish quality articles, who are seeking to connect with websites that can link to their content.

If you are open to it, we would be happy to compensate you for this.

Let me know what you think. Happy to discuss this further.

Thank you and keep safe always.

All my best,
Nova


-----Original Message-----

Hey,


Just wanted to check in as I hadn't heard from you after my last email. 

Let me know what you think about the partnership.

Have an awesome day!

-Nova


-----Original Message-----

Hey,


My name is Nova and I happened to see one of your article https://www.blogarama.com/finance-blogs/1278488-insanevisions-blog/38213374-what-are-best-vitamins-for-erectile-strength . What a great read!


The reason I wanted to reach out is because I think there might be some mutually beneficial collaboration opportunities. I work with a reputable client who published blog articles on topics relevant to your audience.

If you are open to linking to some of these articles and pages in appropriate contexts, we would be happy to collaborate with you. I thought your readers might find it as a useful resource and it would make a nice addition to your page.

Let me know what you think about it.

Thank you and keep up the great work at blogarama.com!

Cheers!
Nova

No comments: