Thursday, September 15, 2022

Can you help my client in Edgewater, MD, 21037 with General Photography?

Hello,

I work for a company called Bark, connecting customers in need with businesses that can help. A new client in Edgewater, MD, 21037 came to Bark to find a Photographer.

Gabriely, Edgewater, MD, 21037
 
  • What type of photography do you need?
    me
  • Do you require your photos retouching/photoshopping?
    I would like to discuss this with the professional
  • In what formats do you want your images?
    Online or digital proofs and prints
  • What date would you like the photographer?
    Sunday October 2nd, 2022
  • Would you be willing to increase your budget for a more experienced professional?
    Maybe
  • How likely are you to make a hiring decision?
    I'm ready to hire now

I found your business online, and think you'd be a good fit for what Gabriely is after – can you help? You can reply to them for free if you're interested:

 

If Gabriely isn't a good match or if you have any questions, please let me know – my contact details are below.

Kind regards,

Lucy Thompson
Marketplace Success Executive
lucy.thompson@bark.com / (424) 227-5323




Bark has a 4.5 rating with over 60,000 reviews on Trustpilot

Bark.com Global Limited | 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom (registered in England & Wales, registration number 10614196)
Learn how Bark could help grow your business | Privacy Policy

Don't want to hear from me again? Click here
Bark.com

No comments: